We're only looking for playmakers though! Do you have professional painting training and experience? Do you take pride in quality craftsmanship and a clean job site? Is providing customers with a great paint job and smooth experience your number one goal? Consider working with Color Theory, LLC for a career in professional painting.
WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR NEW & EXPERIENCED PAINTERS
Painter Position Description
Color Theory is a high selling paint contracting company in the residential repaint and commercial repaint market in Bloomington, Indiana and Indianapolis, Indiana. We are looking for painters seeking full or part-time employment in addition to independent painters looking for contract work. The right candidate for the job maintains a professional appearance, is punctual and accountable and focused on quality. Our customers seek an experience that is as convenient as possible and want service providers that are clean, safe and friendly. As a painter in our company you will be responsible for painting interior and exterior homes in addition to commercial facilities. Skills or training in prepping, wall repair, brushing, rolling, spraying and clean up are required prior to employment. However, we will train the right candidate. Honesty and integrity are a must. A great attitude and a friendly, positive outlook will be returned in kind!
Benefits of Working with color theory:
- Full-timers with a degree or equivalent work experience make $15-$20/hr
- Receive productivity, quality and expense bonuses
- We wont micromanage you!
- Opportunities for leadership and sales commissions
- Paid overtime
- Skills Training and Business Education
- Feel good knowing and seeing that you've done good
- Applicant must have a strong work history with good references
- Strong hand-eye coordination
- Friendly disposition
- Leadership and sales experience is a plus
- Must be coachable in adopting company processes
- Able to work with a team or alone
- Must be able to self-manage
- Full or part time availability
- Willing to canvass
- Can't be afraid of heights
- Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs and heavy ladders
- Smartphones are preferred
- Reliable vehicle transportation
- Smoking is prohibited
- Willing to work outdoors at varying temperatures
What Our Team Says:
"Working at Color Theory is invigorating. I get a lot of energy working together as a team and solving challenges. It's exciting being part of a growing company. I enjoy the continual change of job locations and new opportunities to meet home and small business owners. As for my work, I view my painting as an art and it's great going to work everyday knowing that your work will be seen and appreciated."
-Frank Schweikhardt, CT Team Member
"Working for Color Theory is a pretty relaxing job. I enjoy getting to see lots of different houses and meeting all the customers. They are always friendly and happy to have us there making their home look better. The act of painting is peaceful and a good time for thinking or listening to music."
-Chris Land, CT Team Leader